Supervisor: Dave Williams
- Prefer candidate to have Property & Casualty license.
- Prefer candidate to have several years of experience.
- Assigned to handle a book of business in our small business department. Small business is currently defined as accounts with premium size under $20,000.
- Must be trained to use HMK Management system, AMS360, and electronic document management system.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have knowledge and ability to work with various insurance carrier products, carrier websites and rating systems.
- Work as a team with HMK producer(s) to handle all policy-related activities on assigned accounts including but not limited to the following:
- Follow producers’ instructions to manage renewals lists each month
- Market renewals and new business accounts and provide quote analysis for producers
- Assist with preparation of policy coverage summaries/proposals
- Manage policies, endorsements and audits
- Check all policy documents
- Update management system to reflect policy coverages
- Invoice agency bill policies and changes
- Daily interaction with clients to receive policy change requests and respond to questions regarding policy changes and coverages.
- Daily interaction with insurance carriers to request endorsements, order policies, negotiate pricing and respond to carrier requests for additional information.