The updated details of this plan put into action on March 20, 2020 are outlined for our clients below:
- We have instituted a plan for all employees to work remotely. Our office location is closed. Your advisor and service team are available to you daily through our technology and remote access resources. The best line of communication for a request is an email to your team;
- All business travel has been temporarily halted and we have implemented a quarantine policy to cover personal travel;
- We have asked our employees to replace face to face meetings with conference calls and video calls using our conference and video technology for the time being; and
- We are cancelling all group interactions, including events during this time.
- Claims management is and will continue to be available to all clients on a 24/7 basis. Our claims manager will be available via phone and email.
- Although these necessary precautions have been implemented, we continue to remain fully functional to handle your service and other needs.
At this point and time, you are still able to call into our office. The prompt on our phone system will provide you with a company directory. If you do not know who your point person is for your call, you can leave a message in the general mailbox which will be checked periodically.
Email is the most direct line of communication. You can visit our team page on the website to access HMK employee emails by clicking here. You can also email Tara Silfies at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not know who your point person is for your inquiry.
We are doing our best to implement appropriate protocols based on the information provided by state and local authorities. We ask for your understanding if there are slight delays or inconveniences as we continue to implement our plans.
We want to assure you that we are ready to serve you as we always have. We will continue to evaluate how we can best serve you and our community while maintaining adherence to any other requirements that may be established hereafter by local, state or federal authorities.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.